The latest news from Pulau Tioman
Swiss Cottage Tioman New Prices for 2013
Swiss Cottage Tioman will be reopening on the 15th of February 2013. Apologies to anybody that was wanting to stay with us before the 15th of Feb, unfortunately we are so busy at the moment with the upgrades and maintenance at the resort that we are not able to take any bookings.
We are looking forward to this new year and have been working hard during the monsoon to improve our facilities as best we can. Some of the things we have been working on are listed below.
- Installed reverse osmosis water purification system in the reception area.We will now have ice cold purified drinking water available on tap in the reception.
- We will also have a self serve tea and coffee area, so that guests can help themselves when ever they feel the need. All this will be included in the price of the room.
- We have also added a small shower hose outside all the rooms so that you can rinse yourself off when coming in from the beach.
- Built a new outside toilet room with showers for new arrival’s and divers
- We are also currently in the process of renovating our reception and common area’s, and we are very excited to see how it will all turn out. Hope you Like !
* All prices are per room and include breakfast for two people, there is an extra person charge of RM35 per person per night, kids under 12 go free.